Part tennis and part badminton, Pickle Ball is a simple paddle game played using a large paddle to hit a special perforated, slow-moving ball over a tennis height net on a badminton-sized court. Easy to learn, appropriate and fun for all abilities, the sport can be played for leisure or competitively. The lower net and wiffle-type ball allow the game to be accessible to people of all abilities. No experience is necessary to participate! Pickle-ball is open to all adults.
- Dive Into Aqua Aerobics and Get Fit – Community Center and Tulsa Gym
- Keeping Your Motivation High to Reach Your Fitness Goals – JCC Community Center and Gym
- How to Pump Yourself Up and Stick to a Fitness Routine
- JCC Community Fitness Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Exercise: The Key to Healthy Living – JCC Tulsa Gym and Fitness Center